Technology is evolving at a rapid pace due to exciting innovations and research & development in existing technologies. Some technology trends that we see today are becoming irrelevant in the next few months.
This advancement of technology facilitates faster business growth & progress. Many enterprises are leveraging cutting edge technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of things, Edge computing, Internet of things & more to cut costs & improve business productivity.
While these are just a few technologies, there are many other emerging technology trends in 2020 that are helping enterprises to go digital & enhance operational efficiencies. Big organizations & budding startups are heavily investing in these technologies to reap rich dividends for their business. Let’s learn about 8 enterprise tech trends in 2020 that will help small & large companies.
8 Amazing Technology Trends for Enterprises in 2020
The following are the 8 tech trends that enterprises should adopt to remodel their business activities & boost operational efficiencies in 2020:
- IoT can be simply defined as a system of internet-connected devices such as smartphones, computing devices & smart devices that transfer data via a wireless network.
- IoT is not a new term but its evolution has brought rich dividends for consumers & enterprises.
- Leading reports state that by 2020, more than 21 billion devices will be connected to the internet.
- Enterprises can leverage the IoT to gather crucial data about business operations & consumer activities.
- This data can then be used to cut costs, enhance productivity, improve customer experience & drive business growth.
- Some significant IoT technology trends are:
- Predictive Maintenance
- Blockchain-based IoT
- IoT for the healthcare industry
ARSR holds expertise in Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions like Industrial & Consumer IoT, Supply Chain, Operations Efficiency & Engineering Efficiency to help enterprises drive business growth.
- AI gives computer systems the ability to think & act like humans.
- Programs based on AI are meticulously developed by skilled programmers & incorporated into systems.
- Such AI systems & AI-powered applications can be leveraged by enterprises to automate business processes & operations.
- Some of the latest AI technology trends are:
- Personal Voice Assistants – Cortana, Siri, Alexa & Google Search.
- Enhanced Cybersecurity
- AI will be used to monitor & refine business processes
- More Human & AI cooperation
- Blockchain is defined as a distributed ledger that records transactions between two entities. It is not limited to just cryptocurrencies.
- Blockchain offers excellent security, reliability & transparency of data as compared to traditional technologies.
- The methodologies used by the Blockchain can help enterprises to streamline a lot of internal processes. This can also enhance operational efficiency.
- Technological advancements are also leading to more number of connected devices. Naturally, these devices share data.
- The integration of Blockchain technology into these connected devices will dramatically improve data privacy & credibility of data.
- Some of the Blockchain Top tech trends in 2020 are:
- Stable Coins
- Blockchain as a Service (BaaS)
- Federated Blockchain
ARSR is a renowned Blockchain company that offers services like Innovation Lab, Consulting & Advisory, DLT Implementation & Integration to help enterprises adopt Blockchain & maximize business productivity.
Cloud Services – Flexibility for Enterprises
- Cloud-based services are being adopted by enterprises on a large scale to reduce infrastructure costs & promote flexibility of operations.
- Leading statistical reports state that by 2020 more than 83% of enterprises will use the cloud to handle all their workloads. Almost 94% of enterprises are already using cloud service.
- These numbers are going to increase due to the rapid adoption of the cloud.
- Some prominent cloud technology trends for 2020 are:
- Multi & Hybrid cloud platforms
- Saas, PaaS & IaaS services to proliferate cloud adoption
- Data Science & Analytics continues to evolve and is one of the Top technology trends in 2020.
- The Data Science & Analytics domain refers to the analysis of huge data sets to obtain actionable data.
- Such important data is then leveraged to increase office productivity, enhance customer experience & improve other business-centric activities.
- Some emerging Data Science & Analytics technology trends are:
- Automated Machine Learning Tools
- Natural Language Processing
- Big Data Science based on Cloud
We at ARSR help businesses to enhance their analytical services by offering EIM, Data Management, Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing Services.
Edge computing – One of the Latest Technology Trends of 2020
- Edge computing uses IoT to enable business applications & smart devices to analyze large data sets.
- The data is processed on a real-time basis and is made accessible to enterprises for quick responses.
- The edge computing-based technology also helps enterprises to reduce dependence on the public cloud. This dramatically improves the security of data as compared to remote cloud services.
- This trailblazing technology also reduces internet bandwidth & data latency which accelerate decision-making. It is one of the top tech to watch out for in 2020.
- Robotic Process Automation is similar to Artificial Intelligence.
- However, in this technology, repetitive tasks are automated with the help of cutting-edge software that is incorporated into machines & systems.
- RPA helps businesses to lower their operating margins, reduce headcount & achieve a better turnaround. This also leads to better compliance & service quality.
- Some emerging RPA technology trends are:
- Usage of RPA along with existing technologies
- AI & RPA will go hand in hand
- RPA will bring higher ROI in the days to come
Big Data – One of the Latest Technology Trends 2020
- Big Data is not a new term. However, the advancement of technologies helped Big data processes to evolve. It is an upcoming technology in India 2020 & is already helping a lot of businesses.
- In the early days, Big data was only used by large enterprises.
- But, the proliferation of cutting-edge technologies like Cloud & IoT along with accelerated adoption of computing & mobile devices has helped small companies & startups to leverage big data & drive business growth.
- Some of the latest Big Data technology trends are:
- Enhanced predictive analysis
- Quantum computing
- Smarter Cybersecurity & Chatbots
These are 8 Technology Trends that enterprises should watch out for in 2020. We at ARSR provide cutting edge technological solutions in domains like AI, IoT, Blockchain, Data Science & Analytics, Robotics & more to help enterprises transform their business processes & achieve positive ROI.