We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Representative to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and should have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients. You must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide the support that will continually improve the relationship. You will be also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Your role will be to work closely with mid and senior level management, marketing team, and our technical team.
Strategic planning is a key part of this job description since it is the sales representative’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- Create sales leads and opportunities in the International consulting space and generate business on an End-to-End basis
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, market potential, financials and evaluating options available in the consulting space
- Defines markets and service offerings after analyzing the current market scenario
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Create sales cycles and opportunities in the pipeline as per conversion ratio/run rate
- Identify customer requirements and develop custom solutions using a design-thinking approach
- Analyze and work on the requirements of the customer to create opportunities and potential business
- Negotiate price and terms and conditions as according to the guidelines of the company
- To write reports and provide feedback to management about what is and is not working.
- Taking ownership of generating business and managing the sales team through a hands-on approach
If you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and growth-oriented environment, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please send your updated resume and cover letter to email@example.com or click to apply for the job button.